Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday


10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year! I want to dedicate Thursdays to being thankful. And what better day to start than today--the first day of 2009 and the first day of NaBloPoMo. Today I am especially thankful for the new year. I am thankful for being able to bring in the New Year with family and friends. I am thankful that I have no regrets coming into the new year. Most of all I am thankful that God continues to bless me with his love each and every day. I wish you all a very blessed and prosperous New Year!

~JoanItalic

2 comments:

CG January 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Happy New Year Joan! Here's hoping you reach all of your goals in 2009!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP