Saturday, January 10, 2009

Simple Obsession Saturday: Word Verification

If you're anything like me, you absolutely loathe the stupid word verification (WV) on blogs and other places on the web. For your pleasure, I've turned mine off on my blog (you're welcome). Even in my current state of annoyance with the WV, I have found myself obsessing over the non-words. I secretly hope that I can catch the WV off guard and it gives me a real word. At times I stare at the non-words and make up my own definitions for them in my head. Yeah, I know.....I definitely need to seek out some real hobbies. What can I say? It's one of my simple obsessions. What simple obsessions do you have?
~JoanItalic

3 comments:

Hccm January 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

My obsession is myself. If it was possible to stalk myself I think I would.

Hccm January 10, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Please pick up your award.
http://hotchocolatecaramelmocha.blogspot.com/2009/01/somone-thinks-hccm-is-fabulous.html

MuseSwings January 11, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

I turned off my WV last week. Annoying, isn't it. I keep looking for hidden meanings, real words...yatta...
Thank you for stopping by my blog!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP