Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Timeout Tuesday: Tagged Again!


Timeout! I've been tagged again?! Thanks to Stesha at Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha this time, I've received The Fabulous Blog award. Here are the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (I actually have 10 this time!)

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


And the nominees are...













Congratulations on your fabulous blogs ladies!


~Joan

6 comments:

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner January 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

You're SUCH a sweetie! Thanks so much for this fine compliment!

Hccm January 13, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Girl I know you must be tired of playing tag..lol

pink and green mama MaryLea January 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Thank you SO much. You are too kind. I would like to thank the academy...well, it is awards season! I'm not sure that I can come up with 10 blogs who would want to play tag but I am deeply flattered and blushing to receive such a kind compliment. :)

Heather January 13, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Congratulations on your award!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

K. Williams January 14, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

That is so cool! You've made my day! Thank you so much for the compliment. I've been checking out your blog, too! But I'm not sure if I know 10 bloggers. LOL!

Unknown January 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I just love these "Tagged" articles. I need to try them.

Cheers!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP