Sunday, January 25, 2009

Motivational Monday: Who's in your Fave 5?

Here's a slight twist that I'm going to add to my Motivational Mondays. I am going to "borrow" T-Mobile's Who's in Your Fave 5 concept, and post my top 5 motivators in different aspects of my life. So I'll start right here with my motivators on the World Wide Web. Today's motivation is dedicated to my current Fave 5 bloggy buddies who motivate me to continue my journey through cyberspace (I have lots of wonderful bloggy buddies, so please don't be offended if you are not on the list. This is meant to be a shout out, not down. I love you ALL!) So here is some linky love for my Fave 5 (in no particular order):

1. Christie at My Life-A Work in Progress
2. Stesha at Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha
3. Denise at Motivation Mama
4. Denene at My Brown Baby
5. Renee at Cutie Booty Cakes

These ladies truly make you want to step up your game. Thanks for being awesome, inspirational women and mothers.......and thanks for motivating me!

Check out what these ladies have to say, and show them some comment love. Who's in your Fave 5? Make sure you show them some linky love in your comment.

~Joan

9 comments:

More Than Words January 26, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

I think that's so sweet!! What a great "shout out" to these women! I'm sure they will be so blessed by reading this!!!

Ryan Ashley Scott January 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

What a nice way to send some love! I'll make sure to check them out.

CG January 26, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Thank you! You are so sweet to me! Love you lots and lots!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner January 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

What a SWEETIE pie!!!! Thank you for appreciating my work... it's definitely a labor of love!

Unknown January 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Thank you! What a great idea. I love this. And thank you for the tips, this is a journey that I am on and I take all advice!

kel January 26, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

what a great post! I love finding new blogs! I can't wait to go check them out!

Hccm January 26, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

You are so sweet. Your posts are so wonderful. They motivate everyone to keep reaching for more.

3 Bay B Chicks January 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Motivational Monday...what a great idea. I will definitely be checking out these ladies. Monday is a good day for inspiration, especially in the blogosphere.

-Francesca

PS: I think you might very well be in my top five! :)

Professor Denise J. Hart January 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Thank you Joan. You are a dear and an inspiration to me! Yes you are!!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP