Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Timeout Tuesday

Timeout! I've been tagged again! This time it's by Christie at My Life: A Work in Progress.
Rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this.
I'm breaking rule #5 because I'm new to the blogging world, and Christie already tagged everyone I know. So I know all of you serial bloggers are going to call me a cheater, but I don't want to hear it. I did actually take the picture as soon as I was tagged. I'm just posting it a little late. No more embarrassing tags people--payback is real!

~Joan

4 comments:

CG January 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Aw! You're such a cutie! Thanks for playing along!

Hccm January 6, 2009 at 1:06 AM  

Look who decided to play tag. 2 weeks later!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner January 6, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Ooh... you look awesome! Girl, if I got tagged right this minute? The internet would blow up. I couldn't do it to y'all. LOL!

joanofalltrades January 6, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Thanks MBB and Christie for the love. Stesha, you're not filling my bucket today.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP