Thanks to Stesha of Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha, I have been tagged as a recipient of the 2009 New Year's Spirit Award! I was pleasantly surprised when I read Stesha's post on New Year's Day and saw that she had picked me as a winner. She has such a wonderful blog and has really been supportive of my new blog, so cheers to you Stesha! It is now my duty to pass the award onto other worthy bloggers.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
5 Things I Love About the New Year (in no particular order):
1. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally.
2. God continues to bless me daily with a wonderful life, family, and friends.
3. 2008 is over!
4. I WILL GO ON A VACATION THIS YEAR!
5. I have a whole year to get pregnant.
Drumroll Please...........I proudly pass on the 2009 New Year's Spirit Award to: