Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Blog Award

Thanks to Stesha of Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha, I have been tagged as a recipient of the 2009 New Year's Spirit Award! I was pleasantly surprised when I read Stesha's post on New Year's Day and saw that she had picked me as a winner. She has such a wonderful blog and has really been supportive of my new blog, so cheers to you Stesha! It is now my duty to pass the award onto other worthy bloggers.
Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.


2. List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.


3. Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.


4. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.


5 Things I Love About the New Year (in no particular order):


1. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally.

2. God continues to bless me daily with a wonderful life, family, and friends.

3. 2008 is over!

4. I WILL GO ON A VACATION THIS YEAR!

5. I have a whole year to get pregnant.


Drumroll Please...........I proudly pass on the 2009 New Year's Spirit Award to:



~Joan

4 comments:

More Than Words January 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Hi there! Visiting you from SITS!!

Congrats on your award! Those are always fun to get!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Alicia

Hccm January 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

"Everytime I try to leave you pull me back in."

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Congrats on your first blog award! It is very exciting to receive them. My blog is fairly new as well, and I was thrilled when I got my award. :)

CG January 6, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

You know you tagged me twice! I will get to this...I promise!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP