Monday, December 29, 2008

January NaBloPoMo: CHANGE


Okay, so I swore I would never do this, but as usual my sister has inspired me to do something else I'd never thought I'd do. I will be participating in the NaBloPoMo for the month of January. For those of you who don't know, NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. It is a social network that has a different theme for blog posts every month and challenges its members to post every day for a month. This will be an insteresting experiment for me since I struggle to post once a week, but since this month's theme is CHANGE, it seems fitting for me to break out of the box for this one. My first post will be on January 1, 2009. Wish me luck!

~Joan

5 comments:

CG December 29, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

GOOD LUCK!! I'll be reading and commenting!!

from the desk of ....me December 29, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

You and that sister of yours are always doing something interesting. The whole idea of theme blogging sounds like fun and I considered joining you for uh??? about 30 seconds before realizing that I need to take baby steps on my blog journey. No leaps for me.

Hccm December 29, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

That's right do something. Write a post. Post a picture, but do something.

Okay let me go back to my secret room.

Hccm December 30, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Um...okay so I was tagged by 3baybchicks.blogspot.com for their 2009 New Year's Sprit award and now I am tagging you.

Go here for more info:http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-new-years-spirit-award.html

Maggii December 31, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Popping in from SITS....Just wanted to wish you luck with this..I've seen other bloggers do this and usually miss the beginning..I might try it this month too...Thanks for sharing the info.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP