Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wii Wednesday

Yesterday I spent 8 hours looking for the Nintendo Wii. I became obsessed with getting one after playing it for the first time this Christmas. After traveling to 13 different stores and getting the "yeah right" look from every store clerk when I asked them if they had a Wii, my sister called me and told me that a Walmart by her house had them. Sure enough, I got there and they had plenty. My husband and I stayed up until almost 1 am setting up and playing our new Wii. It is the game system of all game systems. If you don't have one, you don't know what you're missing. You can even connect to your wireless from the console and download games, play other people and send them messages. Oh, here comes my husband. He just finished playing the boxing game. He claims it's the ultimate workout. Happy New Year's Eve! Be safe!
~Joan

4 comments:

Hccm December 31, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

Happy you found the Wii. It is a fun game.

Kally December 31, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Thanks for stopping by.

I have a Wii also and love it!!! The Wii Fit is a must! I never thought hula hooping could be such a work-out.

from the desk of ....me December 31, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

Hi, My name is Me and I'm addicted to the Wii. I'm so glad that we have yet another thing in common. Since I, too, just bought my Wii yesterday and not only stayed up half the night playing I got up early this morning and did my Wii workout.

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

HA! I did a frantic search for a Wii for my sister before Christmas...found it at Target. Yeah! The Wii is a great physically interactive gaming system. And therapist use them for their physical therapy patience too. :)

Thanks for popping by my blog SITStah. Does your novel writing sister blog? Will you be talking about editing on your blog?

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP