Thursday, November 6, 2008

Testimonials



“Before you attempt to send a piece of collateral material, a website, an article, or manuscript out into the world, you should run it past Kelly Williams! Not only does she have a keen eye for grammar and spelling, she has a knack for helping your words flow fluidly. Her attention to detail is impressive and an asset no matter what industry your content falls under. I was very pleased with her editing services for my first published book Your Big Sister's Guide to Surviving College. Kelly is also a pretty darn good writer herself! I highly recommend her for any and all writing and editing needs!”

Click on the cover for book details.

"I was terrified to send my book off to an editor, initially. It took me back to those days in school when you handed in a paper and it came back marked up in red with all these comments and critiques written on the side. I was also worried about the cost of having my book professionally edited, but knew I needed to do so because I'm terrible at spelling and such. I also have a way of writing things out, and they only make sense to me. When I was introduced to Kelly and had a chance to get to know her some, I felt relieved. Not only was she easy to talk to her fees are reasonable, and she turned my book from a messy rough draft to an actual readable book. I have more books and courses planned in my head, and I will be hiring Kelly again!"
~Tara S. Dickherber, M.Ed, CPC
www.mylifecoachtara.com

0 comments:

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP