Monday, January 12, 2009

Motivational Monday: Editing Trade


I normally don't toot my own horn, but "aww toot toot, yeah beep, beep." One of my many trades is editing. I've been called the "grammar police" on more than one occasion, and I'm proud of it. I have officially launched my editing services on my blog. Please click here or on the Editing Services tab on my menu bar to see what I'm serving up. THANK YOU Christie at My Life-A Work in Progress for allowing me to edit your beautiful writing, for your testimonial, and your motivation. A BIG THANKS also goes out to Stesha at Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha for your motivation and support. It's bloggy buddies like you ladies who make it all worthwhile. Don't forget to check back on Fridays for editing service freebies.



~Joan

2 comments:

Hccm January 12, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

For a 2nd I thought I was in a R Kelly video.

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Ok first...Stesha is a fool! Second, YAY! Will be blasting you on twitter!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP