Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Timeout Tuesday: Are You Inspired 2 Write?



Christie at My life-A Work in Progress a.k.a. Chatterboxcgc a.k.a. my wonderful sister has just launched her newest venture as a Creativity Coach:
Inspired 2 Write
A Division of CGC Connections - Life Empowerment for Women

A support and resource center for personal and professional writers

Bloggers / Authors / Freelancers / Screenwriters
Anyone who has a passion for putting pen to paper or fingers to keys is Inspired 2 Write! Whether you have been published already or you haven't even gotten started, this is the place for you to gain the support and resources to start, finish, and even sell your work! Click here for more information.
Christie has a passion for inspiring people and helping them cultivate their authentic selves. If you haven't been to Christie's blogs or listened to her BTR show (see right sidebar) or followed her on twitter yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? This woman's talent is endless, and I'm not just saying this because I'm her sister (Check out my comments on yesterday's post where other bloggers shouted her out without my prompting.).

~Joan

9 comments:

Hccm February 3, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Happy that she started this new program. I'm sure that we can all learn a lot from her. I hope to be able to join myself.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

More Than Words February 3, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to go check her out!!

I hope you had a wonderful Monday!!

HUGS,
Alicia

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner February 3, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Okay, WHY didn't I know Christie is your sister?! She. Rocks. Big. Time. Congrats to her for another wonderful chapter in her life, and to you for growing such a wonderfully informative blog!

Shanda February 3, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

What a wonderful program! I will be checking it out more later this week when I have more time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through several of your posts!

Congrats on being Saucy!

Anonymous,  February 3, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

You know I am signed up already. Can't wait.

Unknown February 3, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Wow, I was just hopping around and had your blog bookmarked, so I decided to visit today. This is just after I had posted a tweet about finding a writer's forum or community. Lo and behold, your post for the day! It must be fate. Thanks!

3 Bay B Chicks February 3, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

What an inspired idea, Joan. That sister of yours...I like her. Always coming up with ways to motivate others and to help people to realize their potential.

On my way to learn more now!

-Francesca

Stephanie February 3, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Helllo!!! Congrats on being saucy!

Ryan Ashley Scott February 3, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

This sounds fantastic - thanks for the heads-up! I'll go check it out, as I'm always looking for inspiration. Good thing I have you here reminding me about that!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP