Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Shameless Plug






This Thursday I am thankful for my other blog (did you even know I had another one) because it's my first love in the blog world. I started DiverCity, USA because I am passionate about all things diverse. I've kind of been neglecting my diversity blog since I've created my alter ego Joan (nope, Joan is not my real name). I have not lost the passion, and I'd like to start posting over there a little more often, so here's my shameless plug for you all to go over and check out my other blog. Enjoy!








~Joan

8 comments:

Crazee Juls February 19, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Well, I'll be a pickled okra! You're real name isn't Joan!?!
I'm having bloggy friend "identity crisis!" I will check out DiverCity, USA...because diversity makes the world go round.

(my name's really Crazee)

Anonymous,  February 19, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Just stopping by to say hello and leave a comment so that I you know I was here. BTW- I love your other blog!

Ryan Ashley Scott February 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

I'll check out your other blog, not-Joan. Shameless plugs are fine with me!

Hccm February 19, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Your other blog is nice, I always neglect to over there, because I check out this one 1st.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

kel February 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

On my way to check it out!

More Than Words February 19, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

OH..I'll have to go check it out!! LOL, I think I've called you Joan before! :)

CG February 20, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

LMAO at everyone who thought your name was Joan! I am always at your other blog but I will go there today anyway because you told me to.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP