This week's Motivational Monday Fave 5 is my top 5 speakers who motivate me:
1. President Barack Obama (Duh!)--This remarkable man has not only captured the attention of our nation, but he has the attention of the whole world!
2. Olu Brown (Lead Pastor at Impact Church)--Olu is the pastor at my church and has a way of reaching all audiences when he preaches. If you click on the link you can listen to his sermons.
3. Maya Angelou--Maya Angelou is my favorite author and poet. She has so much wisdom and such a peace about her.
4. Michael Eric Dyson--M.E.D. is a dynamic speaker, and I often find myself grabbing for a dictionary when he speaks. His oration is just so eloquent and intelligent, yet down to earth. He makes you want to step up your game.
5. Joel Osteen--Joel Osteen is the famous pastor of Lakewood church in Texas. I love the positive messages he sends through his sermons. He has a calmness about him that just makes you want to listen when he speaks.
Who's in your Fave 5?