Where have I been? I've been working, staying in crappy hotels, dealing with crappy attitudes, suffering from internet deprivation, and spending countless hours in airports. Am I upset? NO! I am happy to be back in the blogosphere for the time being.
While I was away, you all kept up your dedication to the sphere and I managed to win an award a contest, and receive a nice shout!
Thanks to Juls at Every Day is a Crazee Day and all of you, this post landed me my first contest win ever--the Does This Make Me Crazee award. Juls is sending me a lovely Scrabble Tile pendant from Word Designs.
Tara S. Dickherber, M.Ed, CPC at My Life Coach Tara just finished her first e-book, and I had the privilege of editing it. Today I opened up her blog, and to my surprise, her most recent post was entitled Joanofalltrades. She gave me a great shout, so a BIG THANKS to you Tara.
Also, a special thanks goes out to Shanda at A Teachable Heart for donning me with another Honest Scrap Award. I will play along, so here are 7 honest things about me that also may increase your crazee thoughts about me:
1. When I am in the New York subway I feel gross. Gross like stuff is crawling all over me gross. It's almost unbearable.
2. I played and coached girl's basketball, but I much rather watch the Men's NCAA tourney and the NBA playoffs than their female counterparts (I know--sorry ladies).
3. (Sorry, I can't resist) As I'm typing this post, my husband just burped into his shirt and I guess he got too big a whiff and he just said, "Oh my God" with this disgusted look on his face. LOL! I'm glad I am sitting across the room so I didn't have to smell that.
4. Eating is my favorite pastime.
5. I'm addicted to reality TV.
6. I'm glad I'm allergic to animals since my husband wants cats and dogs. Sorry, my health comes first honey :)
7. I can't wait to hear the wonderful announcement The Chatterbox has for us on her show tomorrow at 10am EST.
Okay, I'm supposed to pass this to 7 people, but most of you have received this award. So, if there are any of you out there who have not received it yet, it's yours. You're welcome!
BTW: If you haven't checked out any of the above mentioned ladies' blogs, what are you waiting for? Go on and show them some love! They are saying fabulous things and uplifting me every day!