Okay, pardon the dramatic introduction, but I am so excited about this giveaway!
*Side note: Go to the top of this page and vote for the best name for Octomom's new reality show (no, you can't vote for yours if you submitted a title, but you can vote for someone else's :). They were all too funny for me to choose a winner, so I need your assistance. Thanks!
On to the BIG GIVEAWAY!
When I say that I am "Joan of All Trades," cooking doesn't not fall on my list of trades. I'm always welcome to suggestions or tools for making my life easy in the kitchen. My peeps over at A Flash in the Pan have given me the go ahead to give away some great stuff.
A Flash In The Pan is the answer to, "What’s for dinner?" Every Friday, they provide a week’s worth of customizable, chef-created dinner menus for the upcoming week. Select how many servings and what time you want to eat and they take care of the rest! You’ll get a shopping list and their patented Cooksheet™ to help you think and cook like a chef. All you have to do is prepare for the compliments!
Here's what we're giving away:
3-1 year memberships to A Flash in the Pan
And for the GRAND PRIZE....The person with the most entries (in case of a tie, I will use random.org) will be entered into the drawing (I'll give you the choice of the membership or being entered into the drawing) by me during the A Flash In The Pan Twitter Party on Wednesday, April 22 at 8 p.m.(#FIPan) to win.......Drum roll please:
Max and Nancy are two chefs from Napa Valley and founders of aflashinthepan.com. They both graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and have over 35 years of professional culinary experience between them. One lucky winner will win both of them for one evening and an incredible 6-course dinner for 6 people. Both chefs will come to the winner's house, prepare the feast AND clean up after! So, decide who your five best friends are and enter to win!
1. Chefs will travel to anywhere in the United States only.
2. Chefs will pay for all travel and food expenses. If desired, any wine or alcohol will be provided by winner.
3. Menu to be determined by winner and chefs.
4. Date of dinner to be determined by winner and chefs.
5. Please enter even if you fear that your house is too dirty for company or that you will be judged-- we have children and understand!
That's 3 winners and possibly a 4th!
Here's how to get entries:
1. Comment on this post.
2. Follow me (If you are already following me, that's 1 entry for you. See, it pays to be my friend.)
3. Follow me on twitter.
4. Blog about the contest and link back to me. (Please leave me a comment with a link to your post.)
5. Donate any amount to any of the charities I'm supporting. Email me to let me know you donated. (See Donate to a Worthy Cause in the right sidebar.)
6. Grab my button and let me know that you grabbed it.
7. Tweet about the contest and link to me on twitter.
Contest ends April 20th at 3pm EST! Winners will be announced on April 23rd!
The winner of the Octomom challenge will be announced some time this weekend!