Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Featured Today!

Okay.   I know I have been beyond absent from the blogosphere, and I have the same excuse as always.  I've been traveling and working nonstop since the beginning of May.  Please forgive me.  I am now on a MUCH NEEDED vacation in my hometown of Silver Spring, Maryland.  I have finally slowed down, and I am experiencing the worst back pain of my life.  Anyway, enough about my aches and pains because even in my absence, I am The Blogrollers' featured blogger today!!!  I am so honored that the Chatterbox and Wifey are giving me some love on their awesome blog today.  Hop on over there and check it out.  I promise I will be posting and commenting regularly again over the summer.  Thanks for continuing to be faithful followers in the midst of my mess.  You guys are the best!


~Joan

14 comments:

from the desk of ....me June 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

How cool!!!! congratulations and thank you sooooo much for the shout out.

Fergie June 19, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Just stopping by to say Hi. ***waving*** Congrats on the Feature!

Crazee Juls June 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Congrats. The Blog Rollers are pretty awesome :) Hope your back is better.

Crazee Juls June 19, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

that should say hope your back "gets" better soon. Or an instant healing would work too, I suppose :)

Felicia - I complete Me June 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Hope to see more of you while on your vacation. You know I live in MD as well.

jmt June 19, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

WHAT? Featured!? That's great! I was wondering if you fell into a muddy mud pit...Okay...

sorry...had a Go Diego Go moment. Forgive me.

Moving on - what DO you do that you get to travel so much? Do you like it?

Unknown June 19, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

JOAN! Glad to see your back, sorry to hear your back is messed up! Missed you!

Radical Selfie June 19, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Congrats! Blogrollers RULE! Glad you took a vacation; us busy-bodies need those from time to time :)

Dorkys Ramos June 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Congrats on being featured! Hope your back gets better soon :)

CG June 20, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

So glad you number came up!!!

Shanda June 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Congrats on your feature!!

have missed you! I popped over several times to check to see if you had posted and then life got crazy and I've not been so great at keeping up with my blogging friends! Glad you are having a much needed break; not so glad about your back pain! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Congrats on your feature. Hope your back is feeling better! jd

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Yay! Joanie!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Lucia June 26, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

Yay you- congrats! I wll have to go check them out. So sorry about the back pain, ugh...sending good thoughts your way!

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP