In celebration of her 100 posts, Juls over at Everyday is a Crazee Day, wants to see just how crazee I am. This is what makes me crazee:
1. I have to distribute my food evenly when I eat. Meaning, I chew my first bite on the left side and my second bite on the right. Call me crazee, but I think it's helped me avoid cavities. Dental balance!
2. I'm terrified of the dark.
3. I still get a little nervous when I flush the toilet because of that movie "Alligator" that came out in the 80's (remember when the alligator ended up in the toilet).
4. I put sugar in my grits.
5. I hum when I read.
6. When people cough or sneeze in my presence I hold my breath as long as I can as to not inhale their germs.
7. I hyperventilated after witnessing the birth of my niece.
8. 90 degrees is a comfortable temperature for me. Anything less is cold.
9. I hate the smell and taste of mint. Gum grosses me out. If you are in my car chewing gum or eating something mint flavored, be prepared to be asked to leave. Being in a confined space with mint makes me want to call it quits.
10. Ever since I saw the episode of Golden Girls where Dorothy was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue syndrome, I've been convinced that I have it. Either that or narcolepsy. Speaking of Golden Girls, am I the only one who has seen every episode more than once and can actually quote full dialogues (not you, Christie.....I know you're worse than me)?
Okay Juls! You have exposed me for the crazee person that I really am. I expect you all to accept my craziness and embrace your own. Are you crazee too?? Well head on over to Everyday is a Crazee Day, and play along.