Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Blog Rollers' 4th Wheel Contest: Can I roll?

I'm sure most of you have heard about the Blog Rollers' 4th Wheel Contest to win a ticket to Blogher in Chicago. Well, you know I'm trying to win, so hopefully my video is enough to get my butt in that Chevy. I tried 4 different video editing programs to get this stinkin video to work and the sound on the video is still off.....so just pretend my mouth is moving at the same time as my words. Cross your fingers and your toes!



~Joan

9 comments:

Ryan Ashley Scott May 25, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Good luck! I had planned on entering, but never got around to finding anything interesting to do on video. So I hope you win!

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

I thought it was GREAT! I can not believe such random people voted for you! ;)~

from the desk of ....me May 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

oh wow!!!! this was so good and creative....good luck..i hope u win then u can show ur creativity by making a scrapbook of the event..thus becoming the 4th wheel to our scrapbooking crew.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane May 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Great video! Good luck and happy birthday!

Shanda May 25, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Great job girl! Hope you win1 Do we need to go somewhere and actually vote for you or do they just decide???

Felicia - I complete Me May 26, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

This was great! You are so creative. I would have never thought about doing anything like that.

Crazee Juls May 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Go Joan of all Trades--You be Rollin'! :) I so hope you get to roll w/ the blog rollers.. I mean, seriously- if they don't pick you that's dope. :)

Crazee Juls May 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Wait, is dope...good or bad? Well, if they don't pick you that's bad.

Valerie May 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Hey congrats on being a finalist. Good luck!!! Great video.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP