Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!



I know it has been months since I have posted, but I have been a little preoccupied. Today my baby boy is 1 month old! Happy Birthday little man! He was born on April 6th, weighed 7 pounds and 9 ounces, and was 19 inches long. I know I am not supposed to say this, but he is absolutely perfect. Who knew you could have this much love for one person? I guess you would have to love him more than anything to deprive yourself of sleep day in and day out. I know what you are saying, "sleep when the baby sleeps." Yeah, in theory that is a good idea. Unfortunately, I have other things to do like dishes, laundry, eat, shower, and use the bathroom. I sleep as much as I can, but it is hard. Still, it's all worth it. My hat goes off to all of the mothers out there. This is truly a special job and privilege. I guess I am now officially a "mom blogger."

~Joan

9 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

SOOOO cute! And screw the laundry and household chores, do go to the bathroom and take a shower otherwise SLEEP!

TwinsanityMom - Janet May 4, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Yay!! I was starting to get a little worried about you. He is just absolutely precious!!! Enjoy every sleepy moment...they grow up too fast!

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Awwww, yes, you are a mom blogger. We understand you not being in the blog world right now. My nephew is beautiful and soon my dear, sleeping all night will come.

jmt May 4, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Officially you are. :) He's adorable...keep enjoying yourself!

More Than Words May 5, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

There you are!!!!!

OH my gosh...he is just ADORABLE, and yes, you can say perfect!!!!

He is so cute!! Enjoy your time with your baby!!!! Post pictures when you can, and share about your birth story!! No pressure..lol.

from the desk of ....me May 6, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

so sweet... i think u were an "honorary" mom blogger before :)

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Cutie-pootie! I can't wait to see him and you soon! Welcome to the club! And, girl, you can say it - my little pumpkins are just as perfect as they can be, too!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

La'Tonya Richardson June 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Awww, he's a little doll! And I just told someone, I missed my children as babies, and I find this little bundle. Congratulations.

I followed you here from Ask Wifey's recap of Race & Relax. I'm now following.

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Improving Money Managing Extrovert

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP